Lamerson Landy Care
A Scheduling Organizer hired by Lamerson Landy Care, Inc. is to guide and manage the overall provision of services, policies, and programs within our company. Scheduling Oganizer is expected to possess certain skills and qualifications to be able to efficiently take up the aforementioned responsibilities.Primary Objectives of the Director of Operations:
- Health and safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Review all Lamerson Landy Care, Inc. emails at beginning of shift
- Cover shifts as needed/schedule all shifts about 2 weeks advanced scheduling
- Good interpersonal communication
- Leadership qualities
- Knowledge of IT
- Superior organizational abilities
- Excellent time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making abilities
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- An AA, MA or bachelors degree (preferable)
- About 1 year of work experience in at least a clerical/secretarial/administrative position
- Knowledge of staff management, policy and organizational development and human resources
Like any other field, this one too requires one to learn constantly and implement this learning in the workplace. The following job requirements will be asked of the Director of Operations.
Work for a growing Family Business
Support Hardworking Caregivers who assist the elderly
Opportunities for advancement and growth
Positive work culture
40 hrs a week
Starting pay $13 per hour