Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions in the dining room, the Server is responsible for selling & serving food & beverages using their knowledge, hospitality and service skills. Must be pleasant, conscientious and professional with excellent knowledge of food & alcoholic beverage selections. Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team, communicate clearly and ensure smooth service operations and quality service.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values of MG-Hila, LLC and Mina Group, LLC.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work stations that are cohesive with the restaurant s philosophy, culture and standards of excellence.
- Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement and offer positive solutions for change.
- Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business partners.
- Minimum 2-4 years of fine dining service experience. Knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least 4 years of restaurant experience and thorough knowledge of fine dining, service procedures, and functions.
- Cleanliness, organization and the ability to work well in a team situation are crucial to this position.
- Extensive food and wine knowledge.
- Must be minimum age to serve alcohol.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Applicants must possess a strong dedication toward learning and motivation to progress in a fine dining environment.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register POS system and Microsoft based computer systems.
- Must be impeccably groomed, maintain good hygiene, good posture and have required uniform and tools.
- Responsive to constructive feedback from Chefs, Managers or staff.
- Knowledge of liquor commission rules and regulations.
- Possess valid Liquor Commission Card/Certificate of Registration.
- Possess a valid Tuberculosis Card.