Signal 88 Security of Little Rock
Title: Community Base Security Officer (CBS)
Reports to: Lead Officer/ Field Manager
Who is a Dedicated Officer?
At Signal 88 Security, a Dedicated Officer is a hero in their community. Dedicated Officers have passion, are
honest, build healthy relationships, are committed to serving and are life-long learners. They are a
professional presence their community members can depend upon. Equipped with security technology they
create Peace of Mind.
- An S88 Dedicated Officer is an officer that performs Dedicated Security Operations as a Signal 88 Security representative A Dedicated Officer might have a dedicated post in a Retail Strip Mall Location, Apartment Complex or other outdoor protection and will be in charge of maintaining a safe and secure premises while present.
- The Dedicated Officer should maintain a fixed post on foot or in a personal vehicle after all employees and customers have left. The post is in an area where all entrance and exit points are visible, so the officer can stop trespassing and loitering.
- One opportunity the Dedicated Officer has to be an everyday hero is providing security escort for employees or customers to vehicles or other designated locations as requested.
- Patrol Officers will encounter suspicious situations. These situations might include unauthorized or broken into cars and people or things out of place. It is vital to your success in this position that you stay vigilant and check for things out of the ordinary.
- An important feature of this position is the officer reporting. It is imperative that the officer reports information in detail of every aspect of their experience during the patrol every time. This is the means by which the customer has assurance that the property was patrolled on any given period of time.
- Peace of Mind requires many proactive behaviors out in the field
- An officer must be able to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve the ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems
- Our Officers are committed to service, our core values, and creating Peace of Mind in their community.
Signal 88 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. It is our intent and desire that equal employment opportunities will be provided in employment, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. The executive staff and all managerial personnel are committed to this policy and its enforcement.