Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado
Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling, and replacement applications. Pella Corporation, headquartered in Pella, Iowa, is often ranked on Fortune magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. The company primarily known for its 92-year history of innovation, providing outstanding products, environmental stewardship, delivering quality service, and customer satisfaction. We currently have over 150 high quality design patents and have received national recognition for our leadership in helping protect the environment through energy efficiency. Our success is due to our superior products paired with great services that provide our customers with a world class experience.
We are seeking a Replacement Sales Representative to join our team! The Replacement Sales Representative is responsible for marketing and selling Pella products to homeowners and other individual purchasers for replacement projects in their home. Provides design, product selection, and installation expertise to the customer and acts as project manager throughout the process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to maintain both a sales and operational success focus, as well as being driven by a strong focus on customer service and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Main contact for your customer throughout the entire project and will build relationships to further your sales.
- Responsible for conducting showroom and in-home presentations of products, as well as providing a detailed quote at the end of the presentation.
- Team player, a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, and high mechanical aptitude.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual s motor vehicle record must also comply with company requirements.
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Representative for an innovative company that is a veteran in the windows and doors industry? We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so please respond with your updated resume today!
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse workplace free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. All employment decisions at Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, genetic information, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, disability status, political affiliation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado encourages applicants of all ages.