Our client in Clifton, NJ is looking to add Production Associates/Machine Operators to their team for 1st shift, 2nd shift and 3rd shift! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify defects and blemishes on the products.
- Operate and maintain manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Making sure your work station is free of contaminants
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Cross functional duties as needed
- Previous experience in warehouse setting
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
We help exceptional candidates find full-time jobs and we also place professionals on short-term assignments to fill in for maternity and sick leave (this is a great option for candidates who'd like to have a flexible schedule or to get more experience on their resume).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws.