Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, Our client, is a provider of revenue & payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers, providers, & patients in the U.S. Healthcare system, seeks accomplished Patient Service Representative.
- Answering Incoming Patient Calls
- Conducting Outbound Calls to Patients and Physician offices
- Answering Patient inquiries, using multiple system resources to research and resolve various issues.
- Scheduling patients for appointments with physician office(s) following physician specific requirements
- Updating patient accounts as necessary
- Building strong long lasting relationships with clients and patients
- Providing reports to management staff regarding daily activities, process improvements, etc.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate multiple various computer systems
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- Ability to work in an environment with little supervision needed
- Ability to use Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a moderately noisy, fast pace and changing environment
English Spoken OR Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Russian)
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
Healthcare and/or Insurance related experience preferred
1 3 years of work experience preferred
1+ years of work experience preferred; Healthcare and/or Insurance billing or processing and customer service preferred
Effective/Clear verbal and writing communication skills
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley, and assure a prompt communication, whichever direction.
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven. We also offer group health insurance (employee paid on a pre-tax basis).
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email: jrattan[Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening"