We are seeking a qualified professional to join our agency for the role of Sales Producer. An enthusiastic, motivated self- starter professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment would be an ideal choice. This is a good opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Identify prospectives, developleads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish and maintain client relationships by providing prompt, effective and professional customer service that includes responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Possesses good work ethics with sincere commitment to success
- Solid Sales experience needed (Sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing)
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the agency. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention and profit goals.
- Solicits and writes new business while conforming to all state laws and Farmers Insurance policies and procedures.
- Meeting and calling clients and prospects on a routine basis to maintain volume of solicitations.
- Provides underwriting for new accounts. Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives and coordinates with Farmers Underwriting for large and complex policies.
- Develops agency relationships with existing clients and works to cross sell additional policies to those clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned which includes maintaining accurate monthly prospecting and sales
- Ability to work in a team environment and multi-task
- In-depth Knowledge of Farmers products and services
- Must have at least Property & Casualty or Personal lines license
- College degree preferred but not required; Bi-Lingual: English/Spanish preferred
- Previous insurance agency experience highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and proficiently without excess supervision. Good computer skills and strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills along with strong communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour