Our organization is looking for an Receptionist to deal with the workplace hullabaloo, keep up with complex timetables, oversee staff and handle obligations for top management. We are searching for a person who is proficient in administration support and open to work with the diverse team.
- Manage the work process by allocating assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Expertise in preparing reminders, messages, and reports when required.
- Provide assistance with training of staff individuals and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to consummation.
- Respond to inquiries and calls for all kind of information related to the organization.
- Expect to provide assistance with other administrative duties.
- Maintain PCs, fax and photocopy machines.
- Maintain supplies of office by checking stock and request different items when required.
- Bachelor s degree in any discipline.
- Proven 0 year experience of working as Receptionist
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Capable to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Exceptional organization, analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Detail oriented and an excellent problem solver.