SERA SECURITY SERVICES, LLC
Sera Security provides safety programs to a vast range of organizations throughout New York City, including schools, medical facilities, shelters, and many others.
Our officers ensure safety while maintaining a high-level of professionalism and courtesy. We are rapidly expanding, with over 800 employees and are seeking dynamic individuals interested in advancing their career at a top tier Security company.
This is an astounding opportunity for individuals who are seeking a New York State security license as we offer assistance and training.
We are currently seeking Security Officers across NYC (Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx)
- Patrol vicinity on foot and ensure clients are secure
- Follow and enforce guest check-in procedures
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- Conduct fire drills and reports any potential hazards
- Other tasks or ad hoc projects as assigned
- Valid security guard license or ability to obtain within 10 days of hire
- F-80 Coordinator of Fire Safety Certificate highly preferred
- Valid CPR/First Aid certification or ability to obtain within 10 days of hire
- Ability to stand for a minimum of seven hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Physical fitness to perform in case of an emergency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain N.Y.C.F.D. Certification after hire
- Ability to read, write and speak English
If you are looking for career advancement in a fast-paced environment apply now to be considered for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Sera Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No employment services or agencies need respond.
We are rapidly expanding, with over 800 employees and are seeking a dynamic Paralegal to join our team.