Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Warehouse Material Handler.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit web address removed>
- Responsible for the daily warehouse activities of a manufacturing and distribution facility
- Perform receiving, storing, and shipping of internal and external customer orders
- Check incoming material against packing list, warehouses incoming material, storing or stacking properly
- Follow sales order, retrieve material from stock room / warehouse, package products for delivery, and load delivery trucks
- Operate forklift and other machinery, as needed, to dispatch material to customer request
- Ensure warehouse and yard are maintained to meet housekeeping and safety guidelines
- Ensure completion of monthly cycle count and supports annual physical inventory counts
- Assist production with the assembly of small parts orders
- Maintain warehouse operations in accordance with Corrpro standards
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass forklift certification
- 3 years of general warehouse experience, including forklift operation and/or knowledge of warehouse environment preferred
- Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word, databases and JDEdwards
- Past demonstration of positive communication with coworkers
- Highly organized and detail oriented with experience prioritizing and planning work with minimal supervision
- Able to work in warehouse environment and in yard in all weather conditions
The company offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested.