Are you energetic and looking to grow within a company? Do you like being on your feet and working in a fast paced environment? We may be the perfect fit for you! We are seeking an entry-level inventory clerk who will be cross-trained as a shipper for our shipping department.
JOB SUMMARY:This position is responsible for timely shipment of orders as directed by the Shipping Lead and Customer Service Manager according to procedures. This position is also responsible for the accurate count of our products and maintaining inventory levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Ship and complete all required documentation for all products to international or domestic customers following Alps shipping guidelines.
- Maintain and update inventory levels.
- Cycle count products in warehouse.
- Verify delivered finished goods and notify of discrepancies.
- Manage shipping supplies and re order supplies as needed.
- Keep area restocked, orderly and clean.
- Mandatory assistance at the annual inventory.
- Mandatory attendance during the last weekend of every month as needed.
- Meet daily shipping goals/quotas.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Near acuity and hand/eye coordination required for proper packaging.
- Able to hear in a production setting; machinery, loud noises, etc.
- Vision requirements include reading written documents and using a computer monitor screen frequently.
- The incumbent is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and may be required to lift or move up to 75 pounds.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma
EXPERIENCE: Basic computer skills
ALPS originally focused on the development of innovative silicone products before expanding into the manufacturing of prosthetic devices in 1993 and in 1996 began formulating gel products. With a dedication to innovation, ALPS now holds more than 50 patents across several product categories.