Office Pride of Rapid City-Rapid Valley
Do you want a company you can count on that cares about you? Want to be a part of a growing team? And make extra money to reach your goals? Want a part time job with a little more flexibility than most, where you can choose the days and hours that fit your schedule?
Most of our employees are part-time working as cleaning professionals servicing professional buildings. Office Pride therefore offers a tremendous part-time, secondary income opportunity for people interested in a stable part-time job.
We care about our team and offer flexible hours and a steady on-time paycheck every two weeks! What we ask in exchange is your reliability, professionalism, quality work, and customer care.
We are looking for part-time associates in the Spearfish area.
This is a morning position, 3-4 hours each shift. Need to be able to work weekends. This is a great job for college students or those just needing a few hours a day.
Commercial Office Cleaner / Office Cleaner tasks will include but are not limited to a mix of the following:
- Sweep or vacuum and/or damp mop hard surface floors and carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
- Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
- Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must care about quality.
- Must be detailed oriented and work at an efficient pace.
- Must be reliable.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Professional training
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Great work environment - Job locations close to where you live
- Morning and weekend work schedules (Great for those who already have a day job!)
- Supplemental Insurance after 90 days
- Referral bonuses