Dialog Direct a Qualfon Company
Dialog Direct is actively hiring customer service professionals to work from home fielding inbound calls from our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives will be provided with virtual training from their home. Once training is complete, set schedules will be provided so Representatives have the ability to consistently plan their lives.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide the highest level of customer service. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives and communicating accurate information. The drive to support new technology and systems, the dexterity to enlist the assistance of others, as well as the capacity to synthesize large amounts of information are surpassed only by the goal of earning customer loyalty by serving them with courtesy, timeliness, and respect.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers as needed
- Achieve results through teamwork
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
This opportunity requires that you have the following equipment in order to perform the job:
- Windows PC Required, MAC is not allowed
- Windows 7 or newer
- 4GB of RAM on your PC
- High speed wired Ethernet connection, WiFi is not allowed
- 2 monitors or 1 monitor that is at least 32"
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED is required; some college preferred
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Must reside in one of the following states, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, or Wisconsin
- Private work at home environment free from interruption and distraction
- Minimum one year previous customer service/sales experience preferred
- Computer knowledge in Windows based application required
- Professional appearance, dependability and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to speak English clearly and audibly using correct grammar required
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.