Express Employment Professionals
No Hiring a full time LAB COORDINATOR in Marietta!
Associate Lab Coordinator is Full time Monday - Friday/$20.00 per hour
- Lab Coordinator Assists in maintaining study timelines by: ensuring samples are promptly received, logged and submitted to the appropriate laboratories, effective communication, billing and accurate record maintenance.
- Lab Coordinator Logs dose audit programs into STARLIMS, ensuring appropriate testing, due dates and pricing reflect the signed quote.
- Lab Coordinator processes and distributes samples to the laboratories and sends samples to the sterilizer per dose audit program.
Lab Coordinator must have the following:
- Associates or Bachelor s Degree in a Life Science or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience outside of school.
- Experience in one or more of the following: steam sterilization validation, radiation dose audits, bioburden testing, sterility testing and/or related microbiology testing methods.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
Please submit your resume for Lab Coordinator if you meet these requirements.