Dining Room Server Position Summary:
Under the general direction of Culinary Director and Dining Room Manager, primary Dining Room Server responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the overall functioning of the dietary department.
Primary Responsibilities for Dining Room Server:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Set up of the dining room tables for meal times.
- Serve resident meals.
- Cleaning of dining room, kitchen, or other areas as directed by management.
- Assisting with the preparation of snacks, desserts, salads and condiments for service.
- Transports trash and linen to disposal area.
- Follows and completes a daily task spreadsheet ensuring all work is completed.
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures.
- Assists with all special events and catering functions.
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote locations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
- Shifts include 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Must be able to work weekdays as well as weekends. Rotating weekends.
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.','datePosted':'2017-12-08T05:43:32.526Z