Cin polis USA
Join the FUN with Cinepolis Luxury Theater!
We are looking for Runners (Must be 18yrs) to join our growing team!
Runners ensure orders are delivered correctly and promptly, and that the guests have all that they need to enjoy the film and their meal. Their enthusiasm, attention to detail, and hospitality are what sets our dining in experience apart from the rest.
- Deliver concessions, kitchen, and bar items to correct guests while embodying Nice and Amazing Service by following all In Seat Dining procedures
- Work closely with expediter to ensure all food orders are correct, and delivered simultaneously, in an efficient and professional manner
- Bring all items that guest will need to enjoy their dishes including utensils, sauces, and napkins
- Guide guests through the menu and suggest promotions, add-ons, upselling, and demonstrating knowledge of the menu
- Assist with the auditoriums cleaning and removing dishes from guest as you go
- Be of service to your peers and assist them when needed including scanning tickets for guests, cleaning, restroom checks, and ringing up guests at concessions or box office
- When needed assist with crowd control and seating of guests, always being alert and attentive to guest needs
- Be cognizant of issues with movie projections-communicating with management or the projectionist when issues arise
- Inform management of guest complaints and or maintenance requests
- Complete all opening, mid and closing procedures- including but not limited to side work
- Attend and participate in trainings and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- 1+ years of food running or bussing preferred
- ServSafe training certifications preferred or must complete training and certification provided by Cin polis prior serving
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with peers, guests, and management
- Must be able to maintain strong attention to detail while able to prioritize in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Equally comfortable communicating and working with guests, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing stairs on a frequent basis
- Availability to work during holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be added at any time per the business needs.
Cin polis USA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.