Chesley Brown International
Chesley Brown International, Inc., The Leader in Security Management Solutions, is seeking qualified and experienced uniformed Armed Security Officers who meet the demand for the highest level of customer service skills and uniformed appearance standards along with the strongest commitment to performance excellence in every aspect of security professionalism. All applicants seeking employment with Chesley Brown International, Inc. must submit to and successfully pass an extensive background, driving, criminal history and drug screening investigations.
Position: ARMED Security Officer - located in Kansas City, MO
Compensation: $13.00 /hour
Employment type: Full-Time & Part-Time
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd - Varies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Patrolling and monitoring CCTV, access control and assisting with school events.
- Provide exceptional customer service to tenants, visitors and inquiries
- Monitor access control
- The Officer will report any suspicious behavior and enforce the building policies which are highly enforced by the security team and property management.
- Enforces client rules and regulations applicable to allowing access
- Provides customer service to visitors to the building
- Complies with Chesley Brown International philosophy and site-specific directives, orders, assignments, activities, site emergency plans and security plans
- Maintains high visibility and consistent standards for authorizing access
- Cooperates with law enforcement agencies and its officers or representatives when their activities or investigations are related to on-going investigations being conducted. Works to achieve the highest level of cooperation and efficiency possible.
- Other task assigned by management
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must pass a drug test and have a clear criminal record.
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Applicant will need to provide their own duty weapon and accessories for said weapon
- Applicant must be able to pass KCPD training prior to being hired.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to follow specific instructions for performing job duties.
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Positive Can do attitude and team player spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and friendliness.
- Commitment to excellent customer service both internal and external.
- Ability to remain calm and make sound decisions under pressure and in life-threatening situations.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours and weekends as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to effectively communicate with others. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. This job may also require you to walk stairs, and inclined parking facility ramps.
This position requires frequent movement of locations requiring working in/outdoors and possibly in extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Security Consulting
* Uniformed Security
* Corporate Investigations