The Sr. Technical Sales Representative is responsible for providing support to the branch and add new customers or orders in system, and use their technical skill in Gate Automation & Access Control to current customers, as well as CPSG Employees. This position is responsible for Company Technical Growth by supporting Marketing, Operations, and Sales to identify new products, new technical advances in Gate Automation and Access Control, complete system design, and insuring that all CPSG Operational Employees are current and up to date on training and technical advances within our industry.
Sr. Technical Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma/GED or some college or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Gate Automation and Access Control Industry.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills required. CAGOI and CAGSD Certification Preferred.
Sr. Technical Sales Representative Overview:
- Maintains heavy daily telephone contact with external and internal customers regarding product information.
- Enters orders into the systems, and expedites them according to established processes and procedures.
- Provides product information, pricing and availability.
- Provides Sales and Technical Assistance to the inside and outside sales teams.
- Follows-up with customers regarding the status of their ongoing jobs.
- Stay current on New Technical Advances and pass them on to inside and outside sales staff.
- Maintain technical support with new products in the industry for customers.
- Develop training for other Technical Sales support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply to the Sr. Technical Sales Representative and for Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This Sr. Technical Sales Representative opportunity offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Controlled Products Systems Group, a subsidiary of Chamberlain Group company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.