Little Beet Table - Greenwich, CT
This job is located in Greenwich, CT : 376 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT
If you live in the NYC area, you MUST be willing to commute for this job!
We are steps away from Greenwich Station (Metro-North Railroad)
50 minutes from Grand Central Terminal!
Once you get off Merto-North, it's about a 3-4 minute walk to our location!
The Little Beet Table
The Little Beet Table is an intimate 84-seat farm to table restaurant focusing on bright, fresh flavors and an exciting cocktail program featuring all natural ingredients.
Job Title Runner
As a Runner at The Little Beet Table, you will be responsible for ensuring our served in an accurate, timely, and friendly manner. This position requires someone who likes to talk, laugh, smile, and work in fast paced environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically greet customers entering restaurant
- Offers friendly service to all guests.
- Describe dishes to customers
- Deliver food to tables
- Check food for accuracy
- Polish china, glassware, and silverware
- Restock service stations
- Bus and clear tables
- Clean tables and work areas
- Transport trays of soiled dishes
- Maintains the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility
- Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties.
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
- Positivity- Have fun , make it happen attitude
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected.
- Integrity- Being reliable. Doing the right things always, using sound judgment.
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done. Being relentless about the details.
Skills & Requirements:
- Successful Candidates/Employees of this position must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of experience in a full-service restaurant environment is also preferred. Experience in providing customer service and a desire to grow in the food industry is strongly preferred.
- Certifications: A NYC Food Handlers License is not required to be considered for this position but is preferred.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Growth potential and the chance to be part of growing dynamic restaurant group.
- Competitive compensation with vacation and benefits package.
- 70% discount at our quick service concepts, 25% at LBT
- commuter benefits through Alice
- good work/life balance for the hospitality industry
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Staff Meals