Partners in Care, LLC.
Partners In Care is a Non-Medical in home care company. We do not require heavy lifting, certificates, or experience. Start here and we will pay you while we train you.
We don t just hire you. We train you, We support you, We get to know you. You become part of our family in this family owned business.
== > Come in and meet the staff in person.
* WEEKLY PAY
* referral bonuses if you refer other caregivers or clients
* paid orientation
* paid ongoing training
* paid sick time
* we pay HCA fees (HCA registration - $35) and (fingerprinting - $65) fees
* flexible schedules
* same day interviews
* Provide non-medical care to seniors in their homes
* Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
* Able to prepare basic nutritional meals
* Accompany seniors to doctor's appointments, grocery store, and pharmacy
* Assist with personal care
* Medication Reminders
* Provide companionship
Partners In Care will always provide
* a very supportive office team!
* we are available 24 hours a day
* personal introductions to new clients before you work with them
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and proof of insurance
* Must be willing to submit to a background check, negative TB test and drug screening
Partners In Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.