US-OK-Tinker Air Force Base
WIRELESS SALES REPRESENTATIVE (WSR)
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in approximately 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers, our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates Military kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partner Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
What you will be doing
As a Wireless Service Representative, you ll work in a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk in our military channel, serving US armed forces personnel and their dependents. You ll work closely with your Wireless Manager to deliver outstanding sales results, operational excellence and an exceptional member experience. With your extensive knowledge of the latest phones and accessories on the market coupled with your understanding of the most competitive pricing plans available you will get the opportunity to be a subject matter expert. You will utilize your sales skills to help customers select the best plan and product that will suit their needs. Each interaction allows you to build trust, educate your customer and offer a variety of options and solutions.
What Kind of Sales Person are you?
You are the type of sales expert who creates a positive member experience. You strive to meet or exceed all Wireless Sales Representative customer service, quality of sale and performance expectations. You exhibit high levels of professionalism and operational excellence. You take pride in providing exceptional member service. You maintain effective working relationships with your peers, manager and kiosk personnel. You are able to meet sales expectations with minimal direct supervision.
Wireless Service Representatives (WSR) are responsible for creating an excellent member experience by ensuring every interaction is professional and utilizes the GUESTS methodology. The WSR provides expert product and service selection advice so that military members and their dependents purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. The WSR is responsible for achieving personal sales and service goals and meeting all operational standards and expectations. The WSR must demonstrate the Company Guiding Principles in all interactions with military members and/or their dependents, employees and Exchange personnel. Since this is a retail position, the WSE should ideally be available for shifts in the evenings and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations
- Consistently executes the company's GUESTS sales process
- Provides superior, professional customer service to all members. Meets or exceeds all quality of sale and customer service standards
- Keeps up to date with all communications and relevant information (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.)
- Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed
- Builds long-term repeat relationships with customers through personal integrity, sales and product expertise
- Consistently meets or exceeds all operational standards including:
- Quality of sale
- Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping
- Regular/reliable attendance
- Accurate time keeping practices which includes checking daily for missing punches
- Accurate cash handling and inventory control
- Training compliance
- Completion of paperwork and direct delivery processing
- Customer focus
- Instills Trust
- Prior sales and retail experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills that inspire repeat member visits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly stand, walk, talk, see and hear. Of particular note is the requirement to continuously stand and walk on concrete floors without the ability to sit, except during scheduled meal and rest periods. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift or move up to twenty (20) pounds, grasp, and type. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, extensive reading, and viewing a computer screen.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.