Voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation
Seeking production worker perform a variety of tasks, including but not limited to operating saws, benders, and other production equipment to meet customer requirements as specified by work order, blueprints and diagrams of the part.
2nd shift Monday through Friday 2:00PM to 10:30PM with overtime as needed. Earns $1/hr shift premium
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- May set up tools, dies and equipment, and make adjustments in dies and equipment used in producing product.
- Uses Global Shop Solutions ERP system (computer) to record time in work orders, inventory used and to produce tickets and labels.
- Operates equipment using efficient procedures to ensure meeting production standards and uses the necessary measuring tools to ensure required quality standards are met.
- Keeps all required records and maintains a clean work area.
- Follows all verbal and written instructions pertaining to the operation of dies and equipment as well as any other jobs to which he/she may be assigned.
- May require assistance of a lead person to make necessary adjustments to dies, machinery and equipment.
- Performs the following processes: press set-ups and operation, buffing, packing, bending, deburring, sawing, sorting, reworking, helping other operators, operating of fork lift and/or cranes, loading and unloading parts from lines or machines
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-3 months related job experience
- Working knowledge of manufacturing software or ability to learn computer software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Roll Forming Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] if you require any alternate application form or accommodation during our hiring process due to disability.