Dialog Direct is actively hiring customer service professionals to work from home fielding inbound calls from our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives will be provided with virtual training from their home.
As a Customer Service Representative for our Health Insurance client, you will provide the highest level of customer service. The ability to anticipate customer needs and implement solid solutions derived from multiple information sources is crucial to meeting and exceeding customer service objectives and communicating accurate information. The drive to support new technology and systems, the dexterity to enlist the assistance of others, as well as the capacity to synthesize large amounts of information are surpassed only by the goal of earning customer loyalty by serving them with courtesy, timeliness, and respect.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with their health insurance inquiries
- Educate customers about benefits they're eligible for
- Research information in databases to resolve customer issues
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
This opportunity requires that you have the following equipment in order to perform the job:
- Windows PC Required, MAC is not allowed
- Windows 10
- 4GB of RAM on your PC
- High speed wired Ethernet connection, WiFi is not allowed
- 2 monitors or 1 monitor that is at least 32'
Qualifications and Skills
- GED or High School Diploma required; some college preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in the health insurance, healthcare, or related field is strongly preferred
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Must reside in one of the following states, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, or Wisconsin
- Minimum one year previous customer service/sales experience required
- Computer knowledge in Windows based application required
- Professional appearance, dependability and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to speak English clearly and audibly using correct grammar required
About Dialog Direct
Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check. All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.