Responsibilities : The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Fulfills material requirements for Manufacturing Orders to be routed to production.
2. Fills material and tooling requests.
3. Processes all material transactions.
4. Stocks, maintains, transacts and organizes all raw materials, tooling, customer furnished materials, shop supplies and return-to-stock materials within the materials warehouse.
5. Stores all materials, tools and supplies safely, sensibly and in a manner that prevents damage.
6. Picks, prepares, and transacts raw materials for Customer Orders.
7. Performs department cycle counts upon request.
8. Reports all inventory discrepancies and damaged material and equipment to department Supervisor or Manager upon discovery.
9. Monitors temperature readings of all controlled temperature storage areas within the department.
10. Performs daily maintenance and organization of all department materials/tools.
11. Segregates and labels expired, damaged or unapproved materials from usable warehouse inventory.
12. Assists with the preparation of materials and tools for scrap.
13. Assures all material stored within the department is properly identified.
14. Assists with the receipt processing of incoming materials, supplies, tools and customer furnished items, returns, etc.
15. Performs timely and safe delivery and return of materials and tools company wide.
16. Assists with the unloading of all inbound material.
17. Participates in 6S program
18. Treats all company assets responsibly and maintains general housekeeping to ensure the safety and organization of all areas within the department.
19. Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
20. Additional responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 2 years experience in an Inventory Control or Receiving environment
Must know 10 key by sight
Forklift experience and a valid and clean DMV to occasionally drive Company vehicles
Must be computer literate
Must work well as part of a team in addition to being able to work independently when required
Must have good communication skills, written and oral
Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills
Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and with constant interruption
MRP experience a plus
Please apply at:
Please apply at: