Williams Lea is hiring for Document Production Associates to work Tuesday through Saturday 5:00 pm - 2:00 am!
Do you have a keen eye to even the smallest of details? This position could be for you! In this role, your primary function will be document review and preparation. This includes creating spreadsheets, charts, graphs, mail merges, tables, presentations, and other documents to support the client s brand and track the progress of all work.
- Create and edit legal documents to client specifications using applicable software.
- Transcribe tapes, scan, and clean documents, and convert documents to/from different file formats.
- Recover/restore corrupted document files when needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with managers and supervisors on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PPT), including formatting documents with Styles, and generating a table of contents and table of authorities; strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and as an independent operator.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Able to apply intermediate requisite knowledge of appropriate grammar, spelling, composition to work requests
Tuesday-Saturday, 5 pm - 2 am