- Handle travel arrangements - car, hotels, air and restaurants
- Maintaining and own the calendar and all of its contacts
- Scheduling of all meetings
- Office Management with CFO and within the office setting (light phones, handle incoming/outgoing packages and some deliveries).
- Provide assistance with the planning of the annual meeting for the company
- Competitive base salary and solid benefits.
- Typical day is 9a-5p but you may need to be on call or needed on occasion to support the executive you are working for.
- Generous PTO
- Experience working for an investment company, VC, PE or start-up company is a major plus.
- Be part of a small team setting (and growing).
- Full knowledge of Google: (Gmail Accounts, Google Docs, as well as word, excel, Dropbox, slack, and other MAC applications.
- Detailed oriented, one who can work in a face-paced environment and make an impact.