Visiting Nurse Association
Easterseals of Nebraska is currently seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated Camp Counselor who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others for our respite program. This position would be part-time working from Friday evening Sunday morning.
This exciting opportunity offers you the ability to work with campers and their families. If you are looking for a flexible rewarding position that will allow you to provide quality care, then this is the career for you!
Typical duties include:
- Provide personal care to participants.
- Assist with preparation and serving of snacks and lunches.
- Assist participants boarding and exiting van/bus.
- Conduct/assist with program activities.
- Model and promote respectful interactions with participants.
- Maintain and promote clean and sanitary environment.
- Supervise sanitary conditions throughout camp.
- Ensures and facilitates appropriate services to customer needs.
- Understands and commits to the agency mission.
- High School Diploma or (GED) preferred.
- Nursing Assistant certification preferred. (CNA)
- Currently First Aid/CPR certified or able to successfully obtain certification.
- Prior work experience or post-secondary education relative to serving those individuals with disabilities, preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical.
- Valid Driver s License & Auto Insurance coverage