We have opportunities for Entry Level and Experienced Electrical Assemblers. These Assembly roles include assembling, soldering, and working with small parts, a microscope and in some cases, chemicals. Sound interesting? Keep reading.
Shifts: 1st: 6am-230pm, 2nd: 2pm-12:30am Monday - Thursday (3-day weekends)
Why Work With Us?
- This is a great opportunity for long term employment.
- After 90 successful work days, you will be converted and given a raise.
- You are now off and running with this company, with advancement opportunities, benefits, bonus, 401k, annual raises, work/life balance, company celebrations, causal Fridays
- Willing to learn and a desire to assemble, solder and work with small parts, a microscope and in some cases, chemicals
- Want long term employment, grow with a company
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be U.S. persons within the definition of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Previous experience in soldering, fine wire assembly and lamination a plus