Tankersley Food Service LLC
Local food service company is seeking a full-time Night Shift Order Selector. The Night Shift Order Selector is responsible for selecting products for clients in a fast-paced work environment. The Night Shift Order Selector is accountable for preparing and securing shipments for delivery. This is a Safety Sensitive Position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employees will operate an electric rider pallet jack to travel to different slot locations.
- Must maintain a steady pace to meet the minimum of 100 case per hour requirement, until the nightly workloads are complete.
- Hand select and stack product properly on to pallets according to their pull list.
- Label all product with the corresponding RF label.
- Use an automated headset to verify work progress.
- Hand wrap and deliver finished pallets to the correct staging area.
Frequently lifting product that weighs up to 100 lbs, depending on department.
The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
- Paid Weekly; hourly rate increases after completion of probationary period. $11.79/hr during 60 day probation. $13.86/hr after probation. $14.50 at 6 month anniversary provided there are no disciplinary or absentee issues during the previous 6 months.There is also a nightly bonus based on productivity and accuracy ranging from $40- $150.
- Pay depending on experience and skill level. $500-$1400 a week.
After completion of Probation Period:
- Eligible for weekly incentive performance bonuses.
- 6 Paid Holidays.
- Affordable health insurance
- Additional benefits after completed 1 year of employment
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18+
- Work well with others and support team initiatives.
- Able to operate an electric rider pallet jack.
Pre-Employment Screening (Drug Screen)
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The Night Shift Order Selector works in a food storage warehouse facility. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to cold, hot, wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Occasional overtime may be required.
Submit resume via Indeed to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time