2020 Companies has an immediate Part-Time Brand Ambassador opportunity representing one of our strategic clients, Dell Technologies.
Your unique ability to actively promote Dell's offers and promotional campaigns will shape the outcome of the Dell Military Program as well as grow the 2020 and Dell brands.
As a Part-Time Dell Brand Ambassador, You Will:
- Promote and Assist in Selling Dell and Alienware Products via your local Military Exchange
- Interact with Customers, Store Associates and Leaders in the Field.
- Work Between 15-25 Hours, Depending on Your Number of store Visits (1-3)
- Complete Merchandising Resets
- Work Primarily in the Afternoons & Evenings, Thursday- Sunday
- Participate in a Team Call each Wednesday at 12 CST
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Pay
- Support Active Military, Veterans, and their Families
- Dell Branded Shirt Provided
- Fun Work Environment
We are Seeking Someone Who:
- Lives Near Exchange Locations
- Has a passion for sharing their knowledge in PCs/ Laptops & Windows
- Is Resourceful and Tech-Savvy
- Enjoys a Retail Environment
- Is Available Nights and Weekends
Join the 2020 Team Today. Apply now for immediate consideration.
2020 Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to [email protected]
#Dell #BrandAmbassador #JoinOurTeam #Sales #Retail #Military #Veteran
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with retail or event management to train and advocate client products
- Drive sales within your assigned territory
- Assist in the assisted sales of products in retail store, kiosk, and event environments
- Travel to major markets and events for iconic launches to promote products
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggest products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Audit and record competitive products, promotions, merchandising, displays and customer feedback
- Contribute to team effort by assisting in launch-related activities, as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional, and presentable at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, promotion, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Reliable Transportation within assigned territory
- Work retail and weekend hours