Under the supervision and guidance of the Player Services Manager, the Player Service Ambassador facilitates all facets of guest services and promotes all activities done through the Marketing Department while exhibiting exceptional guest service.
- Greet all guests with a smile while exhibiting exceptional guest service.
- Facilitate guest relations; answer guest questions, promote casino events and activities, document any and all suggestions and complaints.
- Maintain the Marketing promotional materials; restocking pamphlets, and other Marketing supplies on the Casino floor.
- Meet and Greet guest out on the Casino floor, explain the benefits and offers associated with the Rewards Club to each guest and offer them the opportunity to enroll, to increase carded play.
- Use software to enroll new Rewards Club members, check in current members, redeem coupons, and player's points, and update and maintain profiles.
- Reprint lost or misplaced cards, to increase carded play.
- Register all guest in any promotions and or drawings and explain rules.
- Distribute all gift merchandise for promotional purposes or giveaways.
- Must be well versed on property events and able to relay it to our customers.
- Work special events as assigned.
- Maintain an assigned list of guests with an ADT between $70 through $250
- Make tele-marketing calls for events and concerts.
- Capable of handling routine customer complaints and incidents while exhibiting the appropriate discretion, identifying situations that require the attention of a supervisor.
- Must be physically present to work a regular, reliable, and predictable work schedule in accordance with business demands, and maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities, tasks, or duties as requested.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work habits, deliver superior service to internal and external guests, exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, and integrity, and comply with all governing policies and procedures.
- Employ positive communication skills and exercise professional interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests and co-workers at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in the workplace, including appearance, communication, attendance, reliability, and teamwork.
- Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and neat work area and excellent time management skills, leading to the highest levels of productivity.
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others succeed.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the position and demonstrate proficiency in the position requirements.
- Demonstrate support and comply with all Safety program elements including: adherence to policies, exercise of safe work practices, participation in training, use of protective equipment, and reporting all safety concerns, hazards, and non-compliant practices.
- Participate in open communication and provide feedback to management regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
- Serve as a contributing Team Member of the Soboba Band of Luise o Indians enhancing the Casino's operations in all its business endeavors.
Education / Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age, or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Two (2) years of work experience in the Gaming Industry, preferred.
- Must be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States of America.
Certificates, licenses and registration
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Soboba Tribal Gaming Commission license.
- Required to submit to and obtain negative results on all drug and/or alcohol testing.
Soboba Casino Resort Benefits
Full-time team members are eligible to participate in a variety of group health and wellness benefits upon timely submission of appropriate enrollment forms. Coverage effective dates vary by plan and additional information will be provided to you during New Hire Orientation. Benefit offerings may change from time-to-time, but presently, Soboba Casino resort offers the following:
- 401k Plan
- Basic Life Insurance employer paid ($20,000) with the option to purchase Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision paid for the employee
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program (Annual Health Fair, Wellness Education, and Incentive Programs)
- Paid Time Off
Soboba Casino Resort Team member Recognition including, but not limited to:
- Reward and Recognition Program (Quarterly, and Annually)
- Team member Incentives
- Free Team member meal