NuVision Federal Credit Union
Under moderate supervision, the Call Center Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and live chat including emails in a prompt and efficient manner. Also responsible for responding to member inquiries and performing a variety of services for members.
- Answers incoming calls in a prompt, professional manner.
- Responsible for initiating and responding to members and non-members request via the telephone, live chat and email on all products and services and perform requested transactions. Responsible for accepting and inputting payments for Electronic Process Payments.
- Responsible for communicating to members and non-members on all loans and new account requests by gathering necessary information for processing loan applications and or opening new accounts via the telephone.
- Responsible for educating members on all products and services offered by NuVision Federal Credit Union and its partners. This includes trouble shooting home banking, mobile banking, and other electronic service issues.
- Responsible for communicating debit and Visa card transactions, including trouble shooting card related problems, issuing plastic and overriding transaction holds.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 6 months to one year credit union or related banking experience or job related training is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial products and services.
- Must have excellent hearing in order to respond to caller s requests.
- Must have the ability to deal with a constant influx of telephone calls.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have good eye sight for reading computer screens.
- Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with members, management, and co-workers verbally and in writing including emails.
- Must have aptitude for problem solving. This may be technical for Home Banking and Mobile Banking
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.