GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company)
Facility: ROBERT A DEYTON DETENTION CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, operates corporate office switchboard to route incoming calls. Greets and directs vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors to appropriate areas. Arranges for transportation services and provides clerical assistance as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Routes calls to the appropriate individual(s); records messages; parks calls and pages staff; and provide general information to callers.
- Greets, screens, and logs incoming visitors including assignment and tracking of visitor badge(s).
- Assigns temporary badge(s) to GEO employees as needed.
- Sends E-Mail notifications to staff.
- Performs other duties for the corporate office as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- One (1) year of experience in either a receptionist and/or customer service capacity.
- Pleasant demeanor, ability to multi-task and provide superior customer service.
- Experience in office procedures and related clerical duties preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using computers with knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs preferred.