Thinking about a change? Why not work with Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health care organization?
INTEGRIS offers caregivers a generous benefits package including paid time off, retirement benefits, medical, dental and vision insurance.
Food Service Manager
Job Code: 6305
The Food Service Manager is responsible for food service operations at a metro hospital and works collaboratively with the Metro Food Service Team to ensure food is procured, stored, produced and served in a timely, safe, cost effective manner and that the highest standards of quality, customer service and sanitation are met. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Food Service Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops goals, objectives, and plans for hospital food service to enhance the culinary reputation and image of INTEGRIS Health within the community
* Evaluates menu for nutrition adequacy, cost, system constraints and client acceptance and serves collaboratively in menu development
* Manages foodservice system resources, including human, material, physical and operations resources in compliance with federal, state and local regulations
* Recommends capital needs and documents cost effectiveness, payback, cost/benefit, and return on investment of such capital requests
* Manages department staff, including hiring, training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
* Participates in the budget planning process and coordinates key processes of budget planning as delegated by the Metro Director
The Food Service Manager reports to Director, Hospitality Services.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Hazards and adverse working conditions are minimal if standard precautions are used when necessary.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree in Food and Nutrition or related field preferred; or graduate of a culinary institute/school; and/or equivalent comparable experience.
* 3 years experience in the Food Service or Hospitality industry
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
* This job may require the incumbents to operate an INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier, if applicable.