MBI, Inc. s graphic design department seeks a talented full-time Print Production Designer to support our production design team. You will work on revising, correcting, resizing, and adapting previously designed work, and be responsible for highly detailed prepress formatting and review.
Our production group is fast-paced and high volume, and highly administrative, with a premium put on accuracy, written documentation, and work rule compliance.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the versatility to self-supervise and coordinate deadlines, and handle many on-going projects simultaneously, all while working to exacting standards of excellence.
- A Graphic Design degree and/or at least 2 years of relevant experience in graphic design, preferably in a high-volume, print production setting.
- High skill level in Adobe programs, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Excellent written communication skills and meticulous work habits.
- Ability to multitask; deadline oriented.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including profit sharing, bonus, and 401(k) plan. If you are qualified, please submit your resume and cover letter.