ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of Federal agencies and commercial organizations nationwide. ?Because Service Matters? is our corporate cultural philosophy that brings total focus to both our employees and our customers. We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset.?We have multiple opportunities for NavMPS CSR -Shiprider positions: The NavMPS CSR -Shiprider will deploy on board us Naval vessels for extended periods of time, to include applicable work-up cycle and deployment underway periods. Travel to support other Naval Air Stations and Marine Corps Air Stations in both CONUS and OCONUS is also required for these positions. Preferred work locations when not deployed are NAS Fallon, NAS Lemoore, NAS Jacksonville, NAS Patuxent River, NAS North Island, NAS Oceana, NAS Whidbey Island, MCAS Beaufort, MCAS Iwakuni, MCAS Miramar, MCAS New River, and Marlton, NJ.
- Act as primary liaison between PMA-281 and the Fleet NavMPS user as an embedded member of the Carrier Airwing Staff.
- Provide NavMPS-specific Administration/Data Base Administration advanced training for all NavMPS users.
- Assist aircrew with mission planning when using NavMPS programs
- Maintain constant visibility with all NavMPS users in order to facilitate a rapid response to problem resolution, training issues, and general day-to-day operations
- Provide cross-platform training and guidance to less experienced team members and team members from co-located programs outside of the mission planning environment
- Install and configure NavMPS software on all applicable NavMPS assets
- Install, integrate, test and secure site unique software applications as approved by PMA-281
- Create, maintain, and manage system administrator and user accounts for all applicable NavMPS assets
- Provide technical advice, subject matter expertise, recommendations and advice to the government customer in support of defining and prioritizing requirements; designing and engineering system upgrades, replacements, and new solutions; and purchasing hardware and software solutions
- Provide technical support for the preparation of documentation for installation, testing, service transition, continuity of operations, disaster response and recovery, and other standard operating procedures
- Coordinate with enterprise network, web, database, and information assurance engineers and administrators for all installation, testing, integration, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- Monitor, administer, document and report on system security posture in accordance with DoD and local information assurance guidance and policy
- Prepare, pre-configure and test deployable equipment packages for remote connection and operation, train users and support personnel on system set-up and operation, and provide remote support to deployed personnel
- Support CM and QA practices by adhering to configuration management and change control policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant and emerging technologies as assigned
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant technical discipline
-Allowable Substitution: AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience in support of Defense IT systems can be substituted for a BS or BS degree, or an additional eight (8) years of experience in support of Defense IT systems may be substituted for a BS or BA
- Must be able to obtain applicable DoD 8570.01 certification within three months of start date
- Must be able to pass USN medical screening to ensure suitability for at-sea duty
- Must be physically able to lift/maneuver 100 lbs.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), Engineer (MCSE), or IT Professional (MCITP) Server 2012 desired. Military system administration training and experience may be substituted on a case-by-case basis
- Previous JMPS Mission Planning or JMPS SA/DBA experience
- USMC MOS 6694 (ALIMS) or U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Coast Guard, or U.S. Navy equivalent
- Prior military service or functional understanding of military command structure
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance. Must have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance if required.?
ZENETEX is an Equal Opportunity/affirmative action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.