BSC - Central Western Riverside Co. CA
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The Certified Nurse Assistant is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client s ADL (Activities of Daily Living) needs.
- Provide client with ADL assistance - Activities of Daily Living; personal hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, homemaker, companion.
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing.
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping.
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
Serving clients from our office in Menifee / Sun City, and surrounding areas such as Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Nuevo, Romoland, Canyon Lake, Quail Valley, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester, Murrieta, and Temecula.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Flexible weekday, weekend, holidays; morning, afternoon, and night opportunities; in-home and facility based placements
- One to one patient care (Growth potential; including Alzheimer's care via our proprietary Dementia Connections Training)