PressWorks Ink. is seeking a highly motivated individual to work as a Distribution Inserter.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure all inserts are included in applicable newspapers.
- Ensure proper number of inserts are included in each paper.
- Assist press team with organization of outgoing products.
- Pulls pallets and safely moves needed materials to insert area.
- Assist in other duties as assigned by the distribution manager.
- Must be able to bend stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to do simple addition.
- Must be organized, and able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work day, night, and weekend shifts.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.