Mortenson Family Dental
At Mortenson, the care, comfort and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile and believe you can add real value to our patients' experiences, please apply today!
- Delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Delivers clinically excellent dental care through education quality and treatment.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Completes all clinical notes
- Prepares treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area
- EDDA Certificate / EFDA Certificate
- High School Diploma
- Clerical Experience
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
- DANB (Indiana)
- Coronal Polishing
- 1-3 years experience
- Monday OFF
- Tuesday 8:30am - 5pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 5pm
- Thursday OFF
- Friday 7:30am - 2pm
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.