Summary: Provide quality customer service and food products using standards set by Fourteen Foods and International Dairy Queen to enhance the customer's visit.
- Start and complete transactions with customers, this includes:
- Greeting customer with a smile
- Suggestive selling
- Proper product preparation and order coordination
- Accurate cash transaction
- Prepare food products according to food preparation guidelines.
- A general working knowledge of all food/product preparation equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the store:
- Sweep and mop floors, sweep and pickup parking lot
- Wash dishes and utensils
- Wipe counters and dining room tables
- Keep food preparation area clean and neat
- Empty trash receptacles and keep dumpster area clean
- Clean the restrooms
- Clean doors, windows and walls as needed
- Clean and organize walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and storage rooms
- Stock supplies as needed throughout the day.
- Work as a "team" member to assure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Snow shoveling as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.