Chick fil A
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, its an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking individuals to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
- Minimum Age: 16+
- Must have reliable transportation to work and be punctual
- Wear complete and proper uniform for each work shift, including a smile
- Have a servant spirit
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours a day
We offer many benefits to our team members. Some of those benefits are below
- Flexible Hours We understand that you may have prior commitments to your family, friends, and school. We try our best to arrange your work schedule around those commitments.
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Affordable Insurace (Health, Vision, Dental and Life)
- Retirement Fund
- Meal Benefits
- College and Graduate School Scholarships At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education.
- Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Its a Friendly Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. We are family!
- Closed Sundays!