Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
Kimpton Overland - Banquet House Attendant
Our mission is to be the best loved Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guest and employees.
What you get to do: Play an important role in the overall success of events.
* Set-up, clean and maintain meeting and banquet rooms following the standards of service as set by hotel management.
* Responsible for the proper cleaning and setting of banquet functions and meeting rooms
* Care and storage of all equipment such as tables and chairs
* Servicing meeting rooms
* Work closely with the Banquet Servers to ensure guest satisfaction
* Provide outstanding service
Specific experience we're seeking:
* Prior hospitality experience preferred.
* The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented & motivated
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience required. Depending on the role degree may be required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
(Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands)