G2 Secure Staff
*Please contact Patty to schedule -(424)###-####
Online application: www.g2securestaff.com (Join the Team)
- Professional Dress is Required
- Copy of your resume is required
- Two Forms of Identification( ID, Driver license, social security, passport)
- High School diploma
Currently seeking a Baggage Runner for an immediate vacancy in the LAX area. The ideal candidate will preferably possess previous airport and/or customer service experience coupled with previous baggage handling experience. This individual will assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as needed by Supervisor.
Responsibilities of the Baggage Runner
- Assist in the handling and transportation of baggage as directed.
- Transport checked baggage from one location to the appropriate location.
- Attend and pass recurrent training as required.
- Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
- Learn all FAA/Airline/Company regulations
- Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff, and public in a courteous manner.
- Attend meetings and in-services as required.
- Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports, and files as required.
- Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in the achievement of company objectives.
- Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost-effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Requirements of the Baggage Runner
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of previous customer service experience
- Previous baggage handling experience not a must
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, and/or hold at least 50-75 lbs.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)