University of Mary
Administrative Assistant Enrollment Management
The University of Mary in Bismarck, ND is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Office of Enrollment Management. This position is responsible for providing support to the Enrollment Management department leaders, including the Executive Director and the Director of Admissions. Duties include coordinating meetings, activities, and events as directed by Enrollment Management leadership. This position is also responsible for assisting the admissions front office in coordinating communication specifically aimed at departmental success.
Candidates will be invited to demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with admissions front office responsibilities; including mailings, answering the phone, data entry, and providing hospitality to visitors
- Coordinates all workshops, seminars, task-force meetings, and retreats on behalf of the Enrollment Management department
- Compiles reports and information on budgets, enrollment data, and enrollment strategy to aid in key strategy initiatives for Enrollment Management leadership
- Responsible for the operational functions of student application processing as well as processing acceptance letters and packets for the accurate reporting of Enrollment deposits
- Provides administrative support to the Enrollment Management leadership team
- Responsible for input/update/import of student contact records in Slate and Jenzabar
- Ensures that all necessary admissions files are accurately processed and are in alignment with standard admissions protocol
- Manages the accuracy of the Enrollment Management Master Calendar
- Coordinates logistics for the quarterly Board of Trustees sub-committee meetings; including meeting preparation, agendas, minutes, and presentation packets and PowerPoint slides
- Assists the Enrollment Management leadership team in the efficient processing of all invoices and paperwork involving the university business office
- Initiates all WorkZone requests for Marketing and other campus departments
- Performs any other related duties as requested/assigned by the Director of Admissions
Desired Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience include:
- High school diploma required; Associate's degree preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified are required.
- Upholds and supports the Christian, Catholic, Benedictine mission of the University of Mary
- Supports the ongoing implementation of Ex Corde Ecclesiae, the apostolic constitution on Catholic colleges and universities
- Builds a culture of ready and earnest hospitality in the Office of Enrollment Management and throughout the university, in accord with Saint Benedicts admonition that all be received as Christ
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Individual must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must effectively interact with prospective and current students, staff, organizations, businesses, and all partners and contacts of the University of Mary
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to quickly learn other department-related software and databases
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of enrollment planning, admissions processes, and university organizational structure
We thank you for your interest in the University of Mary. Founded in 1959 by the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery, the campus overlooks the beautiful Missouri river and is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, a community of approximately 80,000 people, with wonderful family and parish life, friendly neighborhoods, enjoyable recreational and cultural facilities, a low crime rate, clean air, and excellent schools. The University of Mary, with an enrollment of over 3,000 students, is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
To apply from our University of Mary career page, scroll to the top to complete the required fields. Attach your cover letter and resume and click submit.
Files larger than 5MB cannot be uploaded. Any large attachments or any additional attachments, such as transcripts and letters of recommendation may be sent to [email protected]
Review of application materials will begin immediately. Position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer