SeniorBridge Point Pleasant Beach is hiring home health aides (HHAs) across the Jersey Shore! Part-time, full-time, live-in and hourly shifts are available working many different schedules and hours. SeniorBridge prides itself on offering a rewarding work environment to its employees with a variety of benefits and competitive compensation!
WHAT MAKES SENIORBRIDGE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Earn a good living -- part-time and 40+ hours per week available and bonus opportunities
- Build a future - 401k
- Enjoy life - take paid vacations, flexible scheduling, work near your house
- Grow your career - learn through paid in-services training, supportive management that wants you to succeed
- Connect with co-workers - family-like environment
Our team is responsible for improving the daily lives of the clients we care for across the region. Depending on the care needed, your duties will vary. Some members of our team simply provide companionship and ensure the client has a higher quality of life. Other openings require more hands on care like performing lifts, transfers, and medication reminders.
Our openings are based in:
- Northern, Central, & Southern New Jersey
SeniorBridge is one of the top ten rated homecare companies to work in the United States. Part of Humana - a Fortune 100 Company- SeniorBridge caregivers enjoy the benefits and programs of a much larger company focused on the overall well-being of their care team. Humana believes in providing a healthy lifestyle including a good work-life balance, financial security, and belonging to a broader team all focused on one common vision. SeniorBridge employs caregivers, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, and personal care assistants in nearly every corner of the country.
**SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? WE HAVE POSITIONS FOR YOU, TOO**