This role is 100% commission with a guarantee of $12/hourly. Average representative is making $65,000 to $75,000 at year one. Our top 10% are earning approximately $100,000 or higher.
This Sales Representative position is responsible for handling both inbound and outbound calls to sell our products to leads. This person needs to demonstrate an ability to quickly identify customer needs, draw out concerns and use persuasive skills to close sales on both inbound and outbound calls. Must be keenly motivated to generate sales and consistently provide exceptional customer service in a highly competitive call center environment. Average number of inbound calls could be 30+ / daily. This role will also be responsible for supporting our Retention Sales group to responsible for retaining customers on the Nutrisystem program to achieve weight loss goals. Retention and outbound calls will vary based on time of year.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls to sell the Nutrisystem weight loss or transition programs to qualified leads on both inbound and outbound phone calls.
2. Meet or exceed all monthly defined targets or quotas as issued by supervisors or director. Metrics include but are not limited to sales conversion, revenue, up sell conversion, lead acquisition, save rates
3. Metrics are evaluated throughout the year reflective of our business.
4. Build rapport with customers to identify need then recommend suitable program for weight loss or maintenance.
5. Be considerate of weight loss challenges faced by callers or program participants and use good judgment when handling sensitive information.
6. Handle each customer interaction with courtesy and respect to guarantee exceptional service while supporting company values and policies.
7. Make outbound calls to convert leads into sales when inbound call volume permits. Number of calls will vary based on time of year.
8. Support Retention team in customer retention sales calls. Meeting and exceeding metrics based on
9. Disclose all applicable terms and conditions or medical guidelines to customers who start any program
10. Be an advocate of Nutrisystem and the customer by doing what is best for both parties
11. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management
Licenses / N/A
Tivity Health , Inc. (tivityhealth.com) is a leading provider of health improvement, nutrition,
Tivity Health: fitness and social engagement solutions at scale to improve clinical outcomes, reduce healthcare costs and create opportunities to feel better, work better and live better. With decades of clinical and operational expertise, the company touches millions of consumers through its integrated portfolio of brands and works directly with hundreds of healthcare practitioners and many of the nation s largest payers and employers. Tens of millions of
Americans are currently eligible for Tivity Health s SilverSneakers , Prime Fitness,
WholeHealth Living and flip50 programs and millions of people have lost weight with
Nutrisystem , South Beach Diet and DNA BodyBlueprint . As part of its commitment to tackling social isolation and loneliness, in 2017, Tivity Health launched a rural aging initiative to address challenges unique to older adults in rural communities.
We empower older adults to live their best lives with vitality, dignity and purpose. We
Our Purpose: enable healthy aging both in place and in community.
We will transform the aging experience reducing the burden of chronic conditions among
Our Vision: older adults, enabling these to be their best years, and inspiring the next generation that the best is yet to come.
Tivity Health. Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a
EEO/AA proactive program of diversity development. Tivity Health, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
All staff shall be informed of their responsibility to report food safety and quality issues to
SQF Standards personnel with authority to initiate action.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Education A high school diploma or GED is required.
Experience 1 or more years customer service or sales experience (call center preferred)
Knowledge / Skills Ability to meet all sales goals by conducting inbound &/outbound sales calls. Metrics will be measured on a monthly basis and reviewed directly with your Leader.
Strong sense of ambition & self-motivation.
Ability to overcome customer objections, identify problems and resolve concerns.
Engaging personality with the ability to paint a picture for the customer.
Must be courteous, supportive and respectful in all interactions.
Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable
Ability to multitask, i.e. active listening while on the phone and navigate multiple applications on the computer.
Maintain excellent quality standards for all calls, remains compliant with all information, Ex: Medical guidelines, payment terms, product disclosure.
Ideal candidate will possess 1+ years in a high-volume sales role. This role is very trainable, so we are open to all customer focused experience.
Physical Demands Ability to work full time shift +1 weekend shift every week; Flexibility to work additional hours during peak season particularly during high profile advertising campaigns