We are seeking a Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Experience : 5 Years Experience in Welding ,layout, fabrication
Certification in Flex Core Welding
Currently able to pass AWS D1.1 welding test.
Pay scale depending on ability
We fabricate and install commercially, stairs/railings and Misc. and Structural Steel throughout the Tri-State area