Moonrise Hotel F&B
- Greet, welcome, and seat guests as they enter the Rooftop area while making small talk with them and answering any guest inquires; and wishing them a pleasant time.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees are required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests immediately upon entering Rooftop/Eclipse area.
- Seat guests in Rooftop/Eclipse dining areas.
- Answer any incoming telephone calls and transfer calls accurately.
- Respond to any guest inquiries and make conversation with guests.
- Help serving and bartending staff as needed, by stepping in to assist them with cleaning, watering, etc at the tables.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8 hour shifts.
- Shows up to work on time for all shifts.
- Is a team player.
- This is a non tipped positon.
- Experience using POS system is a plus; we use Ma tre D.
- Must have High School education or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous restaurant experience is a plus.
- Must be warm, welcoming, smiling and genuinely concerned that our guests have a pleasant experience.
- Must be able to provide proof of Hepatitis A vaccinations. If you have not received the vaccination, you will be required to before starting work. This is in accordance with St. Louis City Ordinance 64004.