Summit Retail Solutions
Summit Retail Solutions has partnered with some of the largest retailers in the nation to provide their customers with opportunities to learn about the exclusive cutting-edge technology services available to them.
Summit Retail Solutions is looking for exceptionally outgoing individuals train on all their client's products and home services and add to their growing team of Lead Generation experts. The role of the Lead Generator is to deliver interactive presentations to prospective new consumers through interactive in-store marketing campaigns.
- Creating interest in home services available
- Accurately writing down the customer's information
- An outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills required to successfully communicate and collaborate with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Must be comfortable in a hands-on customer service-based environment
- Comfortable working in a retail setting, face to face with consumers
- Ability to execute an effective elevator pitch in individual and group settings
- Persuasive communication skills needed to generate leads and aid in converting leads to clients
- Willingness and ability to develop an understanding of how various home services work
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to talk with others and convey information effectively
- Ability to actively listen; giving full attention to what customers are saying
- Must be able to travel locally up to 40 miles
- Must have weekend availability; work week is Thursday- Sunday
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work well independently
- Ability to take detailed consumer information quickly and accurately
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, and/or brand promotion is a plus
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment