The Maintenance Connection
We are seeking a Warehouse person for Stocking, Picking, Shipping and Receiving. The right candidate will work with our great team to coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Pick orders, assemble kits
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable and responsible
The Maintenance Connection is a full service and solutions industrial distribution company. TMC provides industrial, commercial and Government customers with the highest quality products for the repairs and maintenance of facilities, fleet and equipment. With over 30,000 stocking items and a dedicated team to assist customers, TMC will help solve your MRO problems... saving you time and money at the same time.
We are proud of our highly trained field technicians who are committed to ensuring the highest level of personal service and quality products to customers who demand only the finest. We provide efficient inventory management programs that assure you have the right products at the right time... without the worry and the hassle.
This combination of a dedicated field sales force, efficient shipping facilities and customized inventory management programs makes The Maintenance Connection a leader in the MRO industry.